ALLURE 2.0 Carbon PSP Themes 5.00 m33



ALLURE 2.0 Carbon PSP Themes for 5.00 m33 created by uoykcuf86.

Here It is! Allure 2.0! and It's gone dark carbon!
This is the final version of Allure I'll be releasing after all it is #3 lol
I hope you guys enjoy it as I do! With that said now comes the credit list

I would like to thank: Marc because Allure is based off his Grand Public theme, Also, Takeshi for his programs, Zinga Burga also for his program, Blessedhands for his program, Vegetano1 for found offsets, Dark_Alex and Team M33, The GEN team, MMMMMM at ********.com for the gameboot, And Mudbone for the Music_player_plugin.rco control panel idea( I also used it in the photo_player.rco :D ) and everyone else who has enjoy Allure from the begin to now :D, Enjoy the final release that is of ALLURE 2.0 guys

Download ALLURE 2.0 Carbon PSP Themes 5.00 m33:

psp themes button

0 comments:

Post a Comment